Hear the Blog
Cloud solutions services brings on board potentially endless potential benefits. With its relatively lower upfront costs, enhanced efficiency, anywhere access, increased cash flow, enhanced security, and reduced risk during a crisis, it can be quite hard to understand why any serious business out there would hesitate to make the move to the cloud.
The Internet has significantly revolutionized the way we conduct business and interact as a community. Traditionally, software and hardware were fully installed on your computer. This implies that you can access programs and data exclusively within your computer.
Cloud networking, also referred to as cloud-based networking, is when some or all of a company’s networking resources are hosted in the cloud. It is the centralization of computing resources and services that are shared between many users across the globe. The cloud enables any authorized user with an Internet connection to seamlessly access IT resources on-demand, such as those utilized by cloud-based applications. Some of the basic resources offered include computing, storage, security, and perhaps networking, all of which are essential for a critical application to deliver a full business experience.
By using cloud network services, an organization can deliver content more reliably, rapidly, securely, and without having to bear the difficulties as well as the costs of building, operating, and maintaining its own network.
Cloud networking allows subscribers to build networks using cloud services. A reliable cloud network provides centralized control, management, and visibility. It can be used for security, connectivity, management, and control. Using cloud architecture in thousands of different locations around the globe, cloud networking enables organizations to deliver content faster, manage and monitor their devices and operations in real-time. What’s more, it helps to keep organizations abreast of any network security problems.
Today, there are numerous cloud solutions services providers, implying that the prospect of choosing the best company to work with will always prove to be a challenging and daunting task. Simply put, choosing a reliable cloud service provider is arguably the most complicated aspect of the entire process of transition to the cloud. From customization to performance stability factors, there are lots of things to take into account.
If you are currently looking for an all-in first cloud solution for your company, or maybe just expending a project into the cloud or even a hybrid, you are in the right place. We work with a worldwide consortium of Architects, developers, and engineers to create the right solution for you. We are to remove IT solution headaches of small and large businesses and offer them with the peace of mind that their IT infrastructure is monitored, secured, up to date, properly backed-up and always available from anywhere and from any connected device.
Our primary objective is to seamlessly connect businesses, small or large, to the simplest cloud computing services while providing them with fast and secure technology. Whereas most service providers usually try to sell you an empty shell, we offer a complete, integrated solution ideal for both small and midsize businesses. What’s more, you don’t need a minimum order, we are highly versatile enough to handle all your needs, our prices don’t involve any hidden fees and we provide fanatical customer service.
- Networking: Thanks to the highly experienced and qualified experts at our disposal, we design, develop and equally deploy highly advanced communication solutions that combine data, video, voice, collaboration applications as well as a robust contact center solution into a single, elegant architecture. Depending on your business needs, you can choose how you would want to consume your cloud communications platform, whether it is on-premises, in a hybrid model or the cloud. Our great understanding of Unified Communication Technologies, coupled with our practiced discipline for planning, allows us to create and offer networking solutions that guarantee functionality and flexibility at a competitive price.
- Security: In a world where cybersecurity is always a constant threat, we keep security at the top of our minds. We not only learn how your network and programs are used to support your organizational goals and objectives, assess how an adversary can use this against you, but we go the extra mile to identify vulnerabilities that can potentially affect your organization and its existing data structures. We do everything within our power to ensure network security while keeping disruption on functionality to the minimum. This means achieving optimal performance and peace of mind!
Infrastructure: We know and understand how essential it is to design and cultivate a successful network infrastructure. We understand the importance of having between functionality, connectivity, and reliability. We are always focused on supporting business requirements while optimizing the benefits of your network investments.
- Analytics: We constantly monitor, correlate, analyze, and act on the application as well as business performance data in real-time.
- Datacenter: With us at your disposal, you will be able to simplify, automate, optimize, and evolve your data center for the multi-cloud world.
- Integrated solutions: We help you to simplify how you connect, protect, and utilize the cloud in a multi-cloud world by providing highly integrated solutions.
- Managed services: Our highly experienced team of engineers and IT experts will take ownership of your critical IT components including network infrastructure monitoring, unified communication, and security. We manage optimizations, technology operations, handle change management processes, and ensure all your systems are up to date, all while keeping executives informed about operational problems.
- Support: It is worth knowing that support problems won’t go away just because infrastructures or applications have been transferred to the cloud. This is why you want to make sure that support targets are discussed and agreed upon in advance with your cloud service provider. As experts in the industry, we are always available 24/7/365 to offer support services to all your queries. For maximum partnership, you can choose the Advanced Support add-on that incredibly enhances your support experience or the Premium Support option where our senior customer support engineers work as an extension of your in-house support crew.
So, what are the potential benefits of seeking our cloud solutions services?
Cloud computing has been around for nearly two decades. However, despite the apparent cost-benefits, business efficiencies, and competitive advantages it guarantees, a huge portion of the business community are yet to embrace it. According to a particular study by the International Data Group, 69% of organizations are already exploiting the advantages offered by cloud computing in one way or another, whereas 18% are planning to implement cloud networking solutions at some point.
According to Dell, companies that invest in cloud, big data, mobility, and security may enjoy up to 53% faster growth in revenue than their immediate competitors. This is one of the primary reasons why most tech-savvy business owners, as well as industry leaders, are recognizing the endless benefits of cloud computing and networking trend. If you are yet to embrace the power and magic of cloud computing, just know you are in the wrong place. If you didn’t know, your competitors are already using this promising technology to serve their customers better, run their organizations more efficiently, and most importantly, to boost their overall profit margins dramatically.
If you are not yet convinced, check out below for some of the proven benefits of cloud computing:
Significant cost savings:
If you are concerned about the price tag that comes with making the switch to cloud computing, you are not alone. Nearly 20% of organizations are worried about the initial cost of implementing and sustaining a cloud-based server. However, this should not deter you from making this important transition.
With cloud solutions services at your disposal, you can only focus on building your enterprise rather than investing in hardware infrastructure and data centers that remain underutilized or idle. On the other hand, cloud hosting costs depend on consumption, implying that it is a variable expense. And once you are on the cloud, you’ll only pay for those services you are using. You pay as you go. What this means is that if you don’t want to take advantage of what your cloud service provider has to offer, then you won’t have to expend on it. This results in lower costs and higher returns.
Most businesses are always reluctant to adopt cloud solutions services because of security concerns. After all, when important documents, programs, files, and other critical data are not kept securely onsite, it may not be possible to have the much-needed peace of mind. If you can access all this information remotely, then what can stop cybercriminals from accessing them too?
If you didn’t know, one of the most important jobs of a cloud hosting service provider is to carefully monitor security. Protecting highly sensitive data such as financial information is usually a huge challenge for internal chief information officers. However, cloud hosts boast highly advanced security features that significantly reduce the risk of cyber stealth and information loss. According to RapidScale, 94% of businesses realized an improvement in security after making the switch to cloud computing, and 91% said the cloud makes it relatively easier to meet government compliance obligations.
The key to this increased security is the encryption of data being transmitted over various networks and kept its databases. Through encryption, critical information is less accessible to those people not authorized to view it.
If your organization has more than two employees, then you should make collaborating one of your top priorities. Teamwork is integral to business success. Cloud computing makes teamwork an easy and simple process. Employees working on a particular project can access, view, and share information easily and securely across a cloud-based platform. Of course, collaboration is also somehow possible without cloud networking solutions, however, it will never be as effective, nor as easy!
Reduced carbon footprint:
In an era where environmental sustainability is a top concern, organizations are always doing everything within their power to keep their daily carbon footprints as low as possible. Cloud infrastructure immensely reduces power, IT infrastructure as well as resource utilization by ensuring you only consume resources as per on-demand. This, in turn, reduces e-waste and adverse environmental impact.
It also allows for prompt scalability of infrastructure capacity depending on your business needs. Cloud computing is like having unlimited information technology resources, which you can easily exploit to meet the unique demands of your business for instant growth
Data loss prevention:
If you haven’t yet invested in a cloud-computing solution, then there is a high chance that all your valuable data can get lost anytime your local hardware experiences a mechanical breakdown. In-house computers are known to malfunction for many reasons including malware infections, age-related hardware deterioration, user-related errors among others. They can also be stolen or misplaced. If you didn’t know, more than ten thousand laptops are reported lost at major airports every week!
However, with a cloud-based server at your disposal, all your stored information remains safe, secure, and easily accessible from any computer device with an internet connection.
Your organization probably has a finite amount of attention and focus to divide among all its various sectors. If your current security requirements are forcing you to commit lots of your attention and focus security and data-storage problems, then you are never going to fully concentrate on achieving your business goals or objectives. However, when you rely on an outside firm to look after your IT hosting and infrastructure, you will have more time to devote toward the areas of your business that are directly impacting your bottom line.
Cloud computing has incredibly transformed the way enterprises around the globe conduct business in ways that most people don’t even realize. We can only hope that more and more businesses will embrace this technology because it has the power to save you both money and time, and enhance efficiency. Give us a call today and we will respond immediately and evaluate how you can get started with cloud computing!